Why not join in on the fun and play along? You can do that right here: http://www.longandshortreviews.com/miscellaneous-musings/wednesday-weekly-blogging-challenge-for-july-21-2021/
This week’s post concerns Five Items I Can’t Live Without. In some ways this is easy. In others, it’s hard. Are we talking items as in VERY generic? Or five things around the house? So I’m going to answer this a couple ways.
Here’s the generic list:
- Clothes – I’m not a nudist and haven’t been since I was two.
- Socks – I hate having cold feet.
- My fitness watch – I appreciate knowing how far I’ve gone and that I’ve met my goals.
- My otter bracelet – the tot had an otter toy and there’s a long story with it, but suffice it to say, the bracelet reminds me of tot
- my wedding ring – it’s just part of me.
So here’s the list of stuff that’s not really stuff, but I still can’t live without it.
- My dog
- The cats
- My house
So there we go. What about you? How would you answer this one?