Want to read the other #evernighties posts? Check out the #hashtag on twitter and look for the links in the Evernight Facebook group!
So what have I learned while researching my books? I have a bit of a bullet list. I do.
- Dildos can be as big as my arm, if not bigger.
- If there’s a way to perv something, it has been done.
- I have an unhealthy obsession with Captain America, Chris Evans, Matt Ryan, Constantine, Bucky, The Winter Soldier and Matt Bomer. David Tennant is moving right up there.
- I might be a tad obsessed with orange cats.
- Will write for chocolate.
- Visiting the dog park is research.
- People watching is absolutely research.
- Looking for cover art counts as research.
- If you think a toy isn’t possible, then it is and it’s been perved.
- Oh and if you think it’s not possible to insert, it can be.
- Felching is a thing. So is docking. So is sounding.
Those are some of the things I’ve learned. What about you? What have you learned along the way? I’m game.
Oh and while you’re here… my Evernight book, Her Sir, was the Honorable Mention in the Best BDSM category at the Love Romances Cafe Awards. Cool, eh?