Check out the other #evernighties posts on twitter and facebook using our hashtag #evernighties
Now onto the topic. I’ve thought about my bucket list, but not in much detail. I don’t know. I guess I figure there’s too much I want to do before I go that I don’t have a list. But…if I were going to make one, it’d have these things on it:
5. Visiting Liverpool and the Cavern Club. I’m a Beatles girl and it would be awesome to see where it all started. Getting a snap in front of Strawberry Fields might be cool, too.
4. Visiting Devil’s Tower. I’ve never seen Close Encounters of the Third Kind, but I do know the epic scene with the mashed taters. The boys got to see the plateau and I’d like to, as well.
3. Run a 5k. I can walk a mean 5k, but I’m not a runner. I blew out my knees years ago dancing and running isn’t great on my joints, but I’d still like to try it.
2. Visiting the Smithsonian National Museum of American History. I’m told we went to this museum when I was in the 8th grade with my class during our trip, but I’ll be darned if I remember it. The National Air and Space Museum? I remember that. This one? No. So I’d like to go and actually see it. Plus, they have Cap’s shield there and the Batmobile!
1. I’d like to be able to travel with the cats and the dogs. We RV from time to time and I always feel guilty when we leave the cats behind. Granted it’s only for like two or three days and they’re perfectly fine, but I feel guilty. So I’d like an RV that would allow us to bring the critters along with us so we can see the Smithsonian or Devil’s Tower or even the Grand Canyon.
What about you? What is on your bucket list? Maybe we can compare lists.
While you’re stopping by the blog, here’s a little bit about my latest, award-winning, novella from Evernight Publishing, Soft Clay!
Soft Clay by Megan Slayer
book 4 in the Celestial Mates series
#paranormal #romance #kindle
Celestial Mates, 4
Two souls trapped—can they find freedom in each other’s arms?
Nike, the goddess of speed, can’t move. She’s the goddess of strength and she can’t shatter her curse. The goddess of victory has lost her weapons—her shield and spear. She put her faith in a human, only to be cursed. Can another human be the key to her salvation and freedom from the clay?
Charlie needs someone who can understand him. A person to cherish him. Male or female, he doesn’t care. He’s intrigued by Nike’s statue. Call him infatuated. But she’s a statue and they don’t come to life from true love’s kiss, do they?
Get your copy at any of these locations: