I’ve been covering books and libraries this month for Love My Library Month and National Library Week, and I thought I’d touch on the series that made me fall in love with reading. I started reading at age 4 because my aunt who was 13 at the time decided I should learn. I’ve never looked back and have loved reading ever since. I love hanging out at the library, too.
Not in an particular order, of course, here are my seven series at one time or another I had to have!
7. The Babysitters Club – Ann M Martin
6. Sweet Valley High – Francine Pascal
5. The Black Dagger Brotherhood – JR Ward
4. Immortals After Dark Series – Kresley Cole
3. Nancy Drew Mysteries – Carolyn Keene
2. The Ramona Quimby Books – Beverly Cleary
1. The Fudge Books – Judy Blume