This week, I thought I’d write about my seven favorite movies. You know, the ones I have to watch over and over. No question, they will snag me each time. Here they are in no particular order because I love chaos.
- Captain America – Winter Soldier – I’m a sucker for Chris Evans. Period.
- The Conspirator – James McAvoy in scruff and passionate about keeping Robin Wright from being killed. Yes.
- Help! – I love the Beatles and will stop every time this is on to watch.
- Mr. Smith Goes to Washington – James Stewart. Jean Arthur. Enough said.
- The Talk of the Town – Jean Arthur going toe to toe with Cary Grant. So much fun.
- You Can’t Take It With You – I’m a Jean Arthur kind of girl. She cracks me up. And she’s with James Stewart again! Best time.
- Field of Dreams – I saw this movie when I was in the sixth grade and have loved it ever since. Call it corny, call it silly, call it smushy, but I love it. Always will.
What are your favorite movies? Tell me. I might not have seen them, or they might have just missed the list. You never know. 🙂